• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting adjustment

Fly N Dutchman

My cuts have been a little off when doing a print and cut. So I did the print and cut test and did the adjustment for the feed and scan. When I do a test print it does do the 3 little squares. The first square to the right comes out perfect. the middle 1 is a little off and the left one is about 3/32 off to the left. Up and down is good. This is on a 30" wide material. It has been driving me crazy. Don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for any help!

Dave L.

Your probably never going to get it perfect. It is going to have to be set at a happy median between the three.

Fly N Dutchman

Talked to the tecs today and they are suposed to send someone out tomorrow. On 48" media I worked with the test print and cut and got the center dead on. Now the one on each side is off in oposite directions about 2 cm. The tech said that was too far off and they would need to clean a strip inside I guess tomorrrow I will see. Hope they get it straightened out.

Fly N Dutchman

Well the tech came out and spent about 4 hrs on the machine. He was confused also and was on the phone with roland support and finally got it fixed. He finally went into the print and cut menu and zeroed out every thing. Then went into the service menu and started to calibrate it from in side the service menu and doing the print and cut from that menu and got it to center up. After that we went back into the regular print and cut and it was perfect. Just to let anyone know with the same problem. I have a pdf that he was using to go by.