• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting at full speed.

showcase 66

I picked up another 24" enduracut cutter from a guy here who bought it a couple years ago to be a "Glorified Sticker Dude". His words.

Anyway. I have a total of 7 of them now and never paid more than 200 for any of them. 100 on this one. I have parted 2 out completly to have parts ready to go if something breaks. Plus I have actually rented 2 of them out to a couple of guys here when their machine went down.

So I got it back in the shop and hooked it up and ran a couple of small things on it and my buddy came over to get some stuff. He asked how fast it would cut. I have never turned it up all the way before.

Put in some of the vinyl I got from the guy, turned the speed up and let it fly cutting out flames I used on his trucks.

Vinyl was flying everywhere. I put a weeding box thingy around it so it would go at its fastest on the straight 8'. I swear the vinyl shot out the full 8'.

All in all it was kinda fun to mess around with. Kinda like seeing how fast your car can go. Just a little safer.

Ok. Screwing around time is done. Better get back to work.

Mosh

We ran our rolands at full speed all the the time. The only time we slowed them
down was for detailed stuff and copy under 1" tall.

jiarby

It was really fun when I left my cutter set to sheet and then put a new 50yd roll on there.

showcase 66

I run the machines pretty quick just never full speed. The Weeding box was about 3/4" off and the flames never connected in the long run areas. Definately slow them down on the fine stuff. The suma I used to have had to go sloooooowwwwww. Not sure why. I had bought it about 7 years ago but never liked it. If I got over half speed it would mess up.