• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Banners

Custom_Grafx

$1100 for 2.6m of safely gliding/walking my cut at 1:15000 precision across the beam - not to mention it'll last me a lifetime... pretty cheap if you ask me. Accurate repeat cuts on 3mm/6mm pvc, corflute, you name it. best thing i've bought so far.

PromoGuyTy

I've done tons of unhemmed banners. As long as there's no heavy coverage that cause the vinyl to curl or you're using a vinyl that lays flat I think they look better than a taped hem that tends to pucker when rolled up.

In a lot of cases The customer doesn't even want grommets so I'll just pre-apply some banner hem tape to the backside that they can use to stick it to the wall with. I offer a lot of customers a smooth finish banner vinyl in place of paper for presentation materials. They prefer something that doesn't kink as bad as paper does when they're traveling and using the poster repeatedly. It just holds up to moderate abuse better than anything else.

Ditto.

Obviously (IMO) the finishing of the banner should be relative to the intended use.

But we send out Lots of unhemmed banners.

No apologies.