• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting core tubes?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Are you cutting them down to reuse or fit better in the cardboard recycling bin?
If you are tossing them I have one of these - It is not only easy - it's fun.
1706146252642.png

I've been using mine to cut down the house doors I am replacing so they fit in the burn barrel, along with anything else that does not move fast enough to get away, into the barrel they go.

Pauly65

If you want a clean cut and want to spend the money they make a machine for it.

Attachments

• handy-label-core-cutter-1.jpg
    handy-label-core-cutter-1.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 39

mpn

I've cut thousands of them with a miter saw with a high tooth count blade. Easy peasy. Cut is clean but the dust is crazy. (without vacuum setup)

Stacey K

I like making signs
Last time I cut them for my fire pit I used a sawzall. I had some sitting by the door one Friday and some lady came in asking about a shirt or something. She asked what I was doing with them. I said burning them. She got visibly upset and told me I should be recycling them. I said, I am recycling them - as fire starters. She didn't like that...but she didn't want to take them home and put them in HER recycle bin either LOL