• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting issue - camm-1

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Alrighty, using flexi on a camm-1 servo.

When I use 24" or larger rolls, my cutting on the y axis (roll feed) movement will drift and miscut. ... and only on the roll feed movement, the side to side x-axis movement isn't affected at all. At first I was thinking my pinch rollers are wearing out, but when I use 15" rolls ... no drifting problem ... and there is no side to side drifting or eventual misalignment. ... Could this be my motor wearing out? And how easy is it to replace if it is?

OldPaint

WHAT MODEL CAMM-1? CAMM-1 covers a lot of models. did you buy it used? it might have a lot of use on 24" material, very little on the 15" grit roller. pinch rollers may be wore. bearing on grit roller shaft at 24" may be bad.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
It's the shops camm-1 servo gx-24. It's not the pinch rollers, they would start to misalign the material, and the material stays perfectly straight. Could be the bearings, but why would the bearings on the roller only affect larger rolls? I almost swear it's the motor, it's almost like it doesn't have the torque to move the material enough on the larger rolls.

ismael36

Problem with roland camm 1 pro cx-300

hello that such
excuse to write here, but I'm new and not very well use this product
I have a problem with the plotter CX-300, when I start the machine to take the measure is going to end and returns to its initial position without measuring
I put a video so they can see
the sensors are clean and cables are not cut, not to do
the end of the video on the screen gets changue pinch roller position but are in position and the roller magnets work well, media sensors are ok
thanks for the help

[video=youtube;m8aTGNtDZkc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8aTGNtDZkc[/video]

FatCat

I used to have a CX-300 and one day it did the same thing yours is doing. It is going past the magnet and not reading it. You need to get a new pinch roller sensor. Cost here in USD was about $50.00.

ismael36

thank you very much for everything, in Spain the cost is 89 € but I think I'll buy in Brussels that the cost is 48 €, can you tell me if the photo sensor?
thanks, really

pinch sensor board.jpg