• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting issues with roland sp300

quintana711

Ever since I updated my version of versaworks whenever I send a file with print and cut. One side of the cut line disappears . like it cuts off part of the cut line. the work around has been making a bounding box around the cut line so that it cuts that off but still leaves the inside line untouched.
any comments maybe somebody has had the same issue.
Thanks Cesar

tdgraphics

What are you using to print from, Illustrator? I had a similar problem and found that when I went to print from Illustrator, I chase VersaWorks, and a the Custom page size. I then went into the setup on the left side and made sure that the indents were both set to 0 (zero) so that it lined up in the document properties in Illustrator. If it is offset slightly, you end up loosing one of the cut lines etc.

JRSdecals

Sounds like the .eps margin needs to have a value set. Go to the Edit menu and Queue A (or B, whichever you use) settings and go to File Format and set the .eps margin to a value, such as .003 in. It is set to .000 by default. That's what I do, if there is no value it will lose some of the cut data. This will not affect the job in your queue, so after you make the change load it back into the queue and you should be good to go.