• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Master 2 and multiple plotters?

WrapCity

Hi All!

Is anyone out there running more than one plotter with their Cutting Master 2 software? We have our old CE-3000-60 workhorse that still works great (most of the time) and recently purchased a CE-5000-60 to work along side the other one until it gives up the ghost.

Cutting Master 2 is a pretty basic bridge program but I was hoping I could just add the 5000 to it's drop down menu in the upper left corner so we could switch between the two as needed. Is this even possible? It seems like it should be.

Any help would be appreciated as always! :notworthy:

Thanks!!

WrapCity

Just got word from Graphtec that it is not possible to run multiple plotters from Cutting Master 2. I have a hard time believing that this is not an issue in the industry with Graphtec and Cutting Master 2.

Is there another bridge program out there that works with the Graphtec plotters that would allow multiple plotters to run from the same program?

Just curious...
Thanks!