• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting off on Mimaki CJV150

I use Rasterlink in Coreldraw 19 and just recently had my cutting off a wee bit at the bottom of the decal (cutting off top and leaving white on bottom) of about 1 mm, as well as to the left. I started adjusting the X and Y offsets and nothing changed so I really changed them higher and now it is worse than ever. I changed the X and Y offset settings back to 0 but it didn't change one bit -- now I am stuck with this cutting. I must be missing a step somewhere .....
I have a Mimaki CJV150-130

Attachments

• Cutting problem.jpg
    Cutting problem.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 284
I do use registration marks when cutting all my stuff -- is there a way to convert the You Tube video to english -- video isn't very clear and I don't know the language he is using

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I do use registration marks when cutting all my stuff -- is there a way to convert the You Tube video to english -- video isn't very clear and I don't know the language he is using

You can run the same alignment from Rasterlink and tell it to use crop marks. That should bring it back into alignment.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
Here's the guide

Attachments

• CJV150 CJV300 Cutting adjustment guide D501067 ver 1 00.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 911