Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cutting off on Mimaki CJV150

Discussion in 'Mimaki' started by Lighthouse Promotion, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Lighthouse Promotion

Lighthouse Promotion Member

Oct 2, 2012
    Rycroft
    I use Rasterlink in Coreldraw 19 and just recently had my cutting off a wee bit at the bottom of the decal (cutting off top and leaving white on bottom) of about 1 mm, as well as to the left. I started adjusting the X and Y offsets and nothing changed so I really changed them higher and now it is worse than ever. I changed the X and Y offset settings back to 0 but it didn't change one bit -- now I am stuck with this cutting. I must be missing a step somewhere .....
    I have a Mimaki CJV150-130

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    • I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  3. Lighthouse Promotion

Oct 2, 2012
    Rycroft
    I do use registration marks when cutting all my stuff -- is there a way to convert the You Tube video to english -- video isn't very clear and I don't know the language he is using

4. Solventinkjet

Solventinkjet DIY Printer Fixing Guide

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    You can run the same alignment from Rasterlink and tell it to use crop marks. That should bring it back into alignment.

5. Lighthouse Promotion

Oct 2, 2012
    Rycroft
    Got it thanks -- helps when a guy figures out the math -- using .002 instead of 0.200 makes a huge difference lol. Was wondering why it didn't look like it was changing at all when cutting different settings

• Like Like x 1
  6. hand851

hand851 Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com

Nov 22, 2010
    Columbus, Ohio
    Here's the guide

Attached Files: