• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting out image and it is cutting lines that I do not see

shuv76

Hi, I am working with corel x3 and I did an image and was cutting it out and it started cutting lines that I do not see on my file. I do not do hardly any images, just mostly text. But was just wondering what might be causing this. Thanks for any help,,Paul

OldPaint

sometimes in corel if you import a vector drom somewhere else, it may have 1,2, or 3 lines overlaid on the same line used to cut. so the plotter cut each one........
do like bill said get it to wire frame, ungroup it and put the cursor on a line and hit delete, if the object is still there, hit delete again...or as many times as it takes for it to go completely away, then do a control +z to bring only 1 back in place. you will have to do this with all the lines that woulda been cut.

shuv76

I tried looking at it in wireframe but none of those lines that I was talking about was showing up in the wireframe view.

arsovshuma

I have the same problem. I put only text in Corel X3, make it with CutCountur line and when is cutted there is a straight line through the text. Weird issue.