• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cutting problem

timandmikki

I am trying to cut a graphic with a drop shawdow. When ever I send the project to the cutter, it rotates the graphic at the cutter. It is correct on the screen but when it cuts, the image is rotated and will not fit on the material. It has to be something simple I am missing can anyone help?

Pete Moss

Is there another part of the same file that is not rotating? Have you sent similar files that don't rotate? If so what is the difference between those files and this one? Is only part of the image rotating? If so it is possible that it is too large to cut, may have to scale down to fit, could be a format issue too.

timandmikki

Its all text. All of the file is rotating. It also does it when ever I print and cut something too, but it prints arrows which way I have to put it in. This time, I am just cutting text.

uneedasign

Make sure your little man in Cut/Plot window is standing upringht.

Untitled.jpg

Pete Moss

and RIP software? You should be able to rotate in one of your tabs there. It should say something along the lines of layout to get to the rotate option. Otherwise, what kind of an angle are we talking about here? It's not that the loading lever is up as well as the media clamps is it? Sorry had to ask because I think I'm stumped and shouldn't be. Hmmmm, unless your RIP software needs an update.