• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cutting Strip for FC7000-100 (Vinyl Express Q100)

dj_elite

I have a Vinyl Express Q100 which I believe is very similar to the FC7000-100 cutter. I am in need of a new cutter strip. The only source I can find is SW. They want $45.00 for one shipped. Graphtec wants $48.00. Which I feel is a little high for a little strip. Is there any alternatives to using a custom made strip or a better source to buy one?

CS-SignSupply

Measure the strip length you have and let me know... the ones I have in stock are 43"

Send me your zipcode and and I will get you price if this 43" strip will work.

dj_elite

Hehe, I have had the same one for over 3 years! I just recently set my blade to deep when installing a new one and chewed up the strip. It was fine before that with minimal wear

Flame

Just chalk it up to a repair $ that you have to pay. I made my own but after all said and done, would've been better off just buying one.

jjwstar

how do you replace the cutting strip? on the old fc-3100, we just pull the whole strip held down with adhesive & just replace the a new one. is this the same?