Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cutting templates

Discussion in 'CNC Routers & Engravers' started by kaleidoscope displays, Jan 9, 2020.

1. kaleidoscope displays

kaleidoscope displays New Member

Apr 10, 2018
    uk
    Hi Folks

I have just purchased a zund G3 and would anybody know of software that contains cutting/routing templates for making aluminium composite sign trays or anywhere I can find templates

Many Thanks

Tags:
  2. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    Why not design your own to meet your specific needs.

3. kaleidoscope displays

kaleidoscope displays New Member

Apr 10, 2018
    uk
    I'm not a designer, was hoping someone had one I could use for testing purposes as I'm new to the world of CNC cutting and wanted to try a few things out.

4. Superior_Adam

Superior_Adam Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Wichita, Kansas
    What kind of "tray are you looking for? Something cut all the way through or something routed part of the way through? Either way it is a simple line drawing that is sent to the Zund machine and then in the Zund software you can apply a hatch fill or island fill. I attached a tray i did to fit a tool box to hold the knives and router bits for our Zund.

Attached Files: