• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question CWT Apex Cutting Systems

Curtis W M

Good Afternoon
I am looking for feedback on the CWT Digital cutting system. Looking at the Apex 2513 and wondering in this great place if anyone has or is using this and what you think. Not ready for the big boys yet Like Zund Esko or Colex! Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Raum Divarco

General Manager CUTWORX USA / Amcad & Graphics
Good Afternoon
I am looking for feedback on the CWT Digital cutting system. Looking at the Apex 2513 and wondering in this great place if anyone has or is using this and what you think. Not ready for the big boys yet Like Zund Esko or Colex! Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

I have worked with, on and or for all of the similar machines in this space. If you had some questions you could shoot me an email and we can talk about some things. raumdivarco@cwtworktoolsusa.com
The big boys are always going to be Esko, Zund and Multicam. CWT, Summa and Colex are growing to be contenders. Laguna etc are in the back. But it all comes down to application and volume (and expense). so if you have some time after an email we can set up a phone call.