• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cyan 3 not printing ( blizzard )

Mochistlan

hello to all, I hope some one can help me with this issue.
I am working with a mutoh blizzard or fuji maxjet. 8 heads.
last weeek after the hurracaine in monterrey, the print head number 3 ( cyan ) stop printing. well it prints but funny patterns. first I tought that was the capping station, but I got good suction with a syringe on all the print heads. tryed several cleanings nothing, still not printing.the rest of the print heads prints fine, I swap cables from cyan 3( not printing to magenta 4 ( printing ) and magenta prints cyan 3 not. swap a printing head with cyan 3, both of the heads did not print. swap again as it was, cyan 3 not printing the other print head printing fine. during a storm there were son lost of power in the building.
It can be something with the electronics????. printer drivers?????
Thanks for your help

artbot

little confused with the isolation, the way it's typed. when you say swapped cables, you mean swapped data by crossing cables correct. maybe you could retype with 1) 2) 3) type bullets of each successive test. when you say loss of power, do you mean that the lights dimmed for an extended period of time? that can be very bad for a printer.

Mochistlan

thanks for the answer ( more info )

when I aarived, the cyan 3 was not printing,.
-so first I check the capping station, it was clean and i got good suction between the cap and the print head. print a nozzle check and cyan 3 not printing. ( just a few little lines and fuzzy lines )
- did several cleanings, normal, powerful, little. print a nozzle check and cyan 3 not printing just a few little lines.
-swap data cables between magenta 4 and cyan 3, magenta printed cyan 3 not.
- clean with solvent the print head with a syringe. I can see all the nozzles open. but do not print.
any other recommended suggestions ?
before I change the capping station
( but I have good suction on all the capps ).
why should change it!
- new print head?
Thanks for the help

Mochistlan

I found the problem

the problem was the bung at the cassette of the bulk system.
so I replace all the bungs of all cassettes to avoid this for a few months.