• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyan does not print

salazar

20140416_151732-1.jpg On my versacamm sp-300v when I do a print test it does not print the cyan color,but all other colors do print, I tried doing a manual cleaning but that is it

Shadowglen

Did your cyan run out. My yellow ran out with out the machine prompting me and ran the yellow dry. replaced the new cartridge did a medium auto clean and it came back to life.

salazar

It's actually a new cartridge, it was running fine a couple of days ago, maybe cuzzi did not use print for like 2 days

Robert M

Cyan

Looks like you are either getting no ink to the head or that side is not firing. Pull the cover off the heads and look at the cyan damper and see if it and the ink lines have ink in them.
PM me if you need a tech manual

jfiscus

Rap Master
Pull the hose coming down from that head's cap off and park the head on the capping station. Put vacuum on the drain line and see if you get cyan or have an air leak in a line, clogged drain line, or if the cap isn't sealing.