• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyan Printhead problem Mutoh Toucan LT

teew10

I am having a problem with the cyan printhead when I do test for nozzle check it lays down just one thick line of cyan. Does anybody know why it is doing this?

poslive

I had a similar problem recently only with light magenta. if it looks like this you may have a bad main board.

Attachments

• Toucan freakout.jpg
    Toucan freakout.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 105

poslive

We had our service agreement through a local (Cleveland OH) company that you do not want to deal with. Their parts come from Graphics One in California. I don't know if they sell parts to end users but their website is www.graphicsone.com. I paid about $2900 for it and I probably got hosed since it went through the local vendor. I'm sure CMYKparts.com or Fieldcenter would have one.

teew10

I just installed a new main board on my mutoh lt and i am getting an error but i dont know what the error is because everything is in japanese can anybody help me!!!

Graphics2u

This is for a Falcon II But they are very similar printers and I think use the same mainboard.

Follow the steps below to select the display language.​
Step 1 :​
Press the [POWER] key while pressing the [CANCEL] key on the operation panel.

Step 2 :​
Press the [F1] key or [F2] key on the operation panel to change the parameter.

Step 3 : Press the [POWER] key, and then press the [POWER] key again.

Graphics2u

Do you have a service manul for your printer? If not I think you need one. There is a Media sensor sensitivity adjustment that needs to be performed when replacing main board. i have instructions for Falcon II but I'm not too sure if it would be the same. There are 2 adjustment screws on the board itself.

Headhunterx

Make sure you have it set-up to the right size printer I had my 63 set as a 50 after I upgraded the firmware and it did the same thing with the undefined paper error like to drove me crazy until i figured it out.

Richard