• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyan

Gabriel

Hello all!

I didn't knew where to put this thread but I guess this is the right place considering the fact that this forum is the most visited.
So...I really want to hear your opinion regarding the Cyan ink, no matter the producer. It's just in my head, or, the Cyan ink has something "naughty" inside it? I think that ink has problems more often then any other color. Once again...no matter the producer : Eco-Sol Max, Crystal, Nazdar, SunMicro Inks, Bordeaux, Triangle, Platinum Eco, InkteK, Durafos, Solaris, Colorific a.s.o.

Am I crazy??? :)

Last edited:

Spud Murphy

You are not crazy. We had an ongoing problem with cyan heads from day 1. Always dried up on long prints, even with 15 minute purging (Colorspan 72s). HP has changed cyan heads twice under the warranty and supposedly changed the chemistry of their ink to address complaints.

Gabriel

Thank you!!! Pffff...
Someone else??

Spud Murphy can you name the ink you are using??
Thanks, mate!

Gabriel

You don't want to name the ink?:smile:
At least we all should know what we are dealing with.

Respect:signs101: