• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cylindrical can sign

Foghorn12

I have a customer looking to get a cylindrical can shaped sign. No real problem if it was a standard can but this has a bottleneck/taper at the top and they're adamant about keeping the look of their can. I'll attach a photo of what they're wanting. It's the B'laster can in the photo. Roughly 6'-8' tall. Not permanent signage, has to be mobile (on a platform of some sort with wheels so it can be moved in each evening). I talked to them about possibly getting an inflatable made but they're concerned the engine blast and jet blast from the racecars during burnouts will damage it. I've exhausted my ideas and haven't come up with a solid solution. I have no problem subbing this out to someone who knows what to do. I just want to make sure the customer is happy. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.18.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 4.18.19 PM.png
    426.1 KB · Views: 114

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
Contact a movie studio set shop. You'd be amazed what they can do. We have a bunch in Atlanta with the new movie industry people that have moved here. They could do a thermoformed plastic but the setup would be alot if its only a one-off. I had a similar request for a huge iphone prop and they were able to do it. I ended up referring them directly to the shop because I saw too many hurdles in brokering it. Here is the GA Film industry source book site. You may have something similar in your area.

http://directory.ozonline.tv/oz_gag...tOrder=ascending&-max=100&-search&-layout=web

Foghorn12

Awesome thanks! I will check that out. Cleveland also has a lot of movie set shops and my wife's cousin is a hollywood set designer and is currently working in Cleveland on a project and maybe able to help. I didn't think about going that route. It maybe just the ticket. Thanks again!