• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyrious 8.91

Marie

We have been running Cyrious 8.0 for many years and are looking to upgrade to Cyrious 8.91. Has anyone done this upgrade? Anyone running 8.91? Wondering about the easy (or difficulty) of the upgrade and if you have been satisfied with the software. THANKS!Marie

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
I recommend you contact Cyrious and tell them you're currently considering upgrading but also ask them when their next upgrade might be released. You want their latest release because they have fixed some serious defects and added some features. Does an upgrade cost any more?

It would be good to hear back from you what they say.

gnemmas

Do not confusing Cyrious SMS ($3, $4,000) with Cyrious Control. (upwards of $10,000).

We've been using Cyrious SMS since the beginning. (15? 20? years) It is working well for our purpose: pricing, invoicing, work order, daily cash report, monthly sale report, sale tax report.

Have never attempt to export to QB. Outside Bookkeeper work with monthly report and expense receipts for tax purpose. $200/month to keep auditor away.

Pricing with Square foot + modifier is working well for us. Repeat order is a snap. Occational problem usually is network related ( we have 4 stations), data become orphaned between network communication problem.

Support is too expensive for 4 stations ($48/mo per station? not sure). We just pay as we go at $125/hour. May be one or twice a year, if any. If you only have one station, pay that $48.

Current version is 8.91, don't think they are ever going to upgrade beyond this.