• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyrious / Casper software

jaly723

Does anyone use the software Cyrious or Casper? If so can you tell me how you like it and your thoughts on it. Thanks.

jaly723

thank you for the input. I should have mentioned that we have about 15 employees and annual sales are around 1M. We are adding marketing staff and hope to increase the business by double in the next few years. We currently use Estimate, wish we out grew many years ago, an extensive accounting software and now a separate CRM. The goal is to integrate in to one software. We have done a lot of checking into Cyrious, but now as we are about to go with it, we found Casper. Now we are not sure which is the better fit.

We appreciate if any of you use either and the pros and cons, that have come up for you.

Cynosure

Cyrious software

I use the Cyrious software. My shop is much smaller in sales then yours and employee wise so i cant speak for how it will work at networking or anything like that. I will say the program does give you quite a bit of control and customization. It seems to me to have a pretty endless amount of items that can be addd and tweaked. The controls are a little clunky in my opinion, but nothing you dont get used to. I purchased the program outright but i know they offer a monthly plan for pay as you go. They were very helpful in setting the program up and have a pretty good self help video library if you get stuck. Hope this helps a bit...

Andy D

I used Cyrious software right when it came out, about 15 years ago & the shop I'm at now uses Casper.
Cyrious 15 years ago was light years better than Casper is now, Casper is the most a$$-backwards, user-unfriendly
program I have ever used.

Nuagedesigns

If you can STAY AWAY FROM CYRIOUS. We ran their software for 7 plus years. Yes it worked for what we needed and then some. But over the years their tech support has gown way down hill to almost non existent. They basically told us flat out that they knew there was an issue in their software but couldn't fix it. After paying them their monthly subscription fees for months we were left with nothing but headaches and loss of money.

Switched to ShopVOX at beginning of 2016 and will never go back. Their support is the best I have seen and all of our staff and customers love the software.

Look into ShopVOX.