• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cyrious conrol software???

theroq

My partner used it when she worked at Fast Signs, she loved it and we actually tried to purchase a copy one time... Just to expensive.... She's been in the business quite a while and I'm a newbie (Since 2000).
I've found out one thing, "I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN SOFTWARE" It's all in my head...lol Works good too, I usually price things right away when I figure what a customer wants...

keptquiet

thats how we have been doing it, actually using estimate which is almost the same thing. decent software for starters, but its just that imo.

however, i am wanting to turn things over a little more to employees without having to worry about over/under pricing and dropping the ball with a little more managment and tracking than estimate has.

estimate is REAL simple to use, but lacks the customer management and job tracking, and marketing that comes with cyrious, and you get more power over pricing with cyrious.

im trying to find someone using cyrious control to be specific. they have two versions, cyrious sms version 8 (which i just bought) but im thinking of moving up to the new product they have which is called cyrious control v1. its got some more features and a web viewer so clients can look at invoices, estimates, and make re-orders online and some other stuff.

someone who visits here has to use control!!!!! if so, please drop me a email, a pm or a note here. i would like to get some info on the program from a user standpoint, and ill return the favor!!!!

thanks....

SqueeGee

I know that this is an old post, but I'm considering Cyrious right now also and thought I would bring it up. Does anyone have anything that they would care to share about using Cyrious or have any other recommendations? I'm currently using Estimate and Quickbooks Pro. It works, but would like something a little better.