• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyrious Control

StarSign

I know a few of you out there use Cyrious. How many of you use the Control version. We are looking at upgrading and some input would be helpful.

I find Control to be complete overkill for all but the largest sign shops. The software is convoluted, complicated, and a royal pain in the partookas to use. There's no reason you couldn't use Quickbooks (and maybe something like Estimate and time clock software) to take care of all your POS needs, unless of course you're a large sign shop that can afford the tech support and programming necessary to get that monstrosity to behave as expected. But I'm not bitter :)

Steve

Kevin-shopVOX

I find Control to be complete overkill for all but the largest sign shops. The software is convoluted, complicated, and a royal pain in the partookas to use. There's no reason you couldn't use Quickbooks (and maybe something like Estimate and time clock software) to take care of all your POS needs, unless of course you're a large sign shop that can afford the tech support and programming necessary to get that monstrosity to behave as expected. But I'm not bitter :)

Steve
Check out SignVOX. Great alternative, simple, powerful and intuitive.

ForgeInc

We use it. It does take a ton of time to setup, once you do it's seamless and a breeze to use. I would guess we only use it to about 20-30% of it's potential...