• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cyrious Software - Merchant Member

cyrious

Cyrious Software works exclusively with Sign & Graphics companies. No shop is too big or too small. We will be available to answer any questions you may have about the benefits that our software solutions can provide for your business. If there are not enough hours in your day to get the work done or you are looking for a way to get better organized, let us show you how our system can help you get in "Control" of your business.
  • Estimating
  • Accurate Job Costing
  • Automatic Work Order Creation
  • Production Tracking
  • Sales & Marketing

www.cyrious.com/solutions

Last edited:

cyrious

Wow!

Thanks all for the kind words about Cyrious. Tell your friends! We are working everyday to make the system better for you. Feel free to throw out any questions that you have and we'll get you an answer as quick as we can.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks for the offer of questions - this has been driving me batty since I started using the program a couple weeks ago...
We're having some real low per piece pricing pop up when we do pieces under 3 or 4 sf. total. Looking at the product area tables, it is giving a discount of up to 100% on materials as the piece gets smaller. By changing that table to all 0% the pricing falls into line, but my question is why is that table set-up like that, did the previous user do it, was it the default or am I just missing something on why small pieces should be discounted so heavily???

TonyHoles

Thanks all for the kind words about Cyrious. Tell your friends! We are working everyday to make the system better for you. Feel free to throw out any questions that you have and we'll get you an answer as quick as we can.

Paul Kramme is Great!!!

cyrious

BigDawg

The theory behind the discounting has to do with set-up charges. When the size of the banner gets that small, the set-up charges might exceed what you might normally charge for that size. It was designed that way to keep the price competitive but it can certainly be overridden. You might check with your Implementer to make sure something wasn't changed inadvertenly.

Bigdawg

Just Me
Thanks for the reply. On the small signs w/high-end substrates we have overridden it. Makes sense on banners and coro though.