Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D-60 Power Supply

Discussion in 'Summa' started by Doug Pulver, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Doug Pulver

Doug Pulver Member

Oct 14, 2008
    I just tried to power up my Summa D-60 and nothing. No display, fan or action from the cutter head. I remember reading about this problem here in the forum, so I did a search and came up with a thread from 2009, Great help and I found one on ebay brand new for $29.99 plus 8.99 shipping. Thanks again Signs101:thumb:

I had the old one out of the plotter and on the desk in 15 minutes. It's very simple to diagnose there is 120 volts coming in on the black and white wires and should be 27 volts out on the red and black wires. Mine had nothing out on the red and black. There is also another fuse on the power supply that checked out.

Tags:
  2. Doug Pulver

Doug Pulver Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Got the power supply and installed it. Looks exactly like the original one. Works perfect.

3. Ursta Graphics

Ursta Graphics Member

Feb 17, 2005
    Hermitage, Pa
    Same thing happened to me last week. I found one for the same price... Definitely helps to shop around! Google part number searches are a godsend! Lol!