• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

d.gen Teleios 100 v6

ryanobeirne

Does anyone here have experience printing with a d.gen Teleios 100 direct-to-textile dye sublimation printer? I have had one for about 5 years and had nothing but problems with it. It is essentially a Roland SJ-1000 with a heat fixation unit attached to the front and a bulk dye-sub ink system on the back. A huge beast of a machine. And a huge piece of crap. Don't get me wrong, I've printed some great stuff with it over the years. I want to like this machine, but it has just been a major pain in my *** from day one. Can anyone give me a reason to think otherwise?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Did you buy this from Media One? I have alot of background on these machines and I would highly reccomend getting that thing going as its a killer unit. If you need someone to dial you in call this guy Ryan Burton 714-788-2042 let him know Josh sent you.

Allexander

Teleios

Hello .
I have a dgen teleios at my job,and i have a small problem.The fixation unit can't keep a steady temperature,always up and down a few degrees,and the colors are affected.
My support centre is not helpful,i tried different settings with the OV,and nothing functions properly.
Cand you help me with some advice ?also,my fixaition unit has Heater 1 and 2.What is the use of heater 2 and where is located?the manual states that the heater 2 is used to avoid bleeding ink.
Thanks in advance.

Alex