• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Da Wraptor

fmg

Wondering if this product is still on the market and if anyone has used it.
Not for me but just curious y'all!
Muchos Gracias!

Last edited:

CSOCSO

I don't hate paint, I just overlay it.
One of my buddy just bought a used one. He is super excited about it. Not sure why. Im pretty sure its an awesome tool if you need to do a wrap by yourself but i dont think it would be faster or better than having 2 maybe 3 guys tape up the side. mark, peal and stick the whole damn thing in like 5 minutes. Instead of messing around the wrapulator...

ProWraps

OMGEE that thing is up to $10k.. someone has truely sniffed way too much primer 94 or smoked themselves retarded.

if anyone here owns one, ill go head to head with you anyday of the week and still install faster and better.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Whoa! That a 10k kick in the jimmy. Yeah looking at the gallery of them putting a black cut vinyl logo on a box truck..... I'd have had the decal installed and half way done with the rivets before they even got their tool setup just right.

Couple of long 2x4's screwed to the top rail of his scaffold, with some vertical 2x4 peices on the ends that have some bulldog clips on them would be about as effective for a thousandth the cost and probably about as quick to setup.

Typestries

Well, in an ideal world, 2-3 guys on a vehicle is the way to go. BUT, in reality one guy happens in a lot of shops. So why not just hang it and stick it? I can see this doodad really getting in the way and actually making things tougher.

HulkSmash

people tend not to understand this, but typically more then 1 person on a wrap is overkill.. they just get in the way.. unless it's a buss or transit of some sort.. then we take 3-5 guys.

Whoever pays 10k for that needs a helmet.

fmg

Attachments

• Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg
    Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 128