• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Daige Laminator problem?

landdesigns

I'm currently using a 30" Daige cold laminator, I have noticed the bottom roller's rubber coating is shifting to the right and almost hitting the side of the laminator it's self. There seem's no way to move the rubber back except maybe taking the laminator apart. I bought the laminator new and plan to contact the supplier I purchased it from to help with the problem, but I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this problem.

Todd

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I don't have a Daige but either the coating and the shaft have moved which would indicate a loose clamp or the coating has separated from the shaft. If the latter, it should be obvious by observation ... you should be able to see naked shaft with perhaps some remains of the coating or the glue. If a loose clamp, a removal of the covers should put you in a position to see what is the cause.