• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dale and his Idea

SlightlyChilled

I so just would like to take the time to say thanks to Dale and his Big Squeegee. I always had a hard time with large runs of app tape.

The Big squeegee IS THE ANSWER tonight I did over 300" of taping and not one bubble,wrinkle or crease. 133" x24" /75"x24 / 60"x24" /40'x24" they are just some of the sizes that I had to run app tape on tonight.

If you ever needed a hand this is your third and forth hand. Dale your idea is one of the best in the world.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU my little 24" squeegee just paid for it self like 10 times over and over. Tonight and each time I use it.

Sorry to go on

Thanks Colt

Attachments

• 1118102215.jpg
    1118102215.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 73

Mosh

The BS is some of the BEST money we have spent and I have over $250K of equipment in our shop!!!

BTW the best part is the music on the DVD, to this day we sing "highway to the danger zone" when we use ours!!!!

SignStudent

BTW the best part is the music on the DVD, to this day we sing "highway to the danger zone" when we use ours!!!!

Aww no fair I didn't get the DVD with mine, just a piece of paper with instructions.

But seriously the BS is amazing in my opinion. I've only had it maybe two months but it's saved so much labor and money already. I still get excited when I get to use it just remembering what a pain the job used to be without it. Thanks Dale!

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
You're welcome!

I'm trying to put together some orders to buy enough parts to get some good pricing. What I'm getting is that I will need to order a minimum of 3,000 pieces to submit an order. In the works(if I can get the money together) is.

1. A lower cost and easy to mount handle to put on all laminator tools.
2. A level bubble mounted in all tools.
3. A small slitter to make center hinging more practical. The slitter will clip to the tools so it will be readily available.

ABPGraphics

How do you get the DVD - I just got a piece of paper - I am not using it much - no comfort level yet

would the DVD help?

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The DVD's were out of date and did not play in all players so they were discontinued. All you need (which is more than what was on the DVD) is on line.

ABPGraphics

is there one video that stands out apart from the rest that you would recommend for those wonderful beginners like me............. or should I just watch them all?

J

john1

Yep the BS is awesome! I use to it mount prints, app tape and laminate prints.

Only issue im having is getting the app tape to be straight on long runs. I usually run out about 1' and it's straight but it always goes off as i keep going.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
The best way I found to keep it going strait is

to put some down and use a strait edge to line it up with the graphic.
Yep the BS is awesome! I use to it mount prints, app tape and laminate prints.

Only issue im having is getting the app tape to be straight on long runs. I usually run out about 1' and it's straight but it always goes off as i keep going.
Hope this helps!