• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dale Earnhardt Jr. 88?

BackBedroom

I am looking for a Dale Earnhardt Jr. "88" Just the 88, with the double outline. I just need it to do a small vinyl decal for a friend, but can't find a clean vector file my simple software can handle. I have Roland CutStudio. I tried Brands Of The World, but no luck for me. Any ideas?

Attachments

• dalejr.jpg
    dalejr.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,831

Pro Image

Why not just have him buy a LEGAL ONE.......?????

Try IMPORTING the file instead of OPENING it...........

OldPaint

i agree with mosh..........find another line of work))))))
as for COPYRIGHT on race car numbers, its open ended in some aspects.
all my years of paintin race cars, i cant tell you how many "local" race cars bear the same numbers as the NASCAR cars!!!!! every one i ever lettered, the guy who owned the car would show me a picture of the NASCAR number he wanted his car to have. now some like #3, if your resellin the same stickers they sell..........they will find you. i think they go a little easy on "local" RACE CAR numbers.
heres a "local" track car i did all freehand, i think, it was 1987-88, and long before dale jr. was old enough to drive))))))))))))))

Attachments

• 88.jpg
    88.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 233