• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DamN, we're in a tight spot!

Steve C.

Remember Everett, from "O Brother, Where Art Thou"? I feel that. "Damn, we're
in a tight spot". Got to make a decision. Spend at least a few grand to fix old
Falcon Outdoor, or go in debt for a new printer. I can get a new 48 Value Jet
for 10 grand. One other option, quit printing. Damn, we're in a tight spot!

ThinkRight

Farm out some prints and get the new printer when you can.
I an sure some Signs 101 members will give you wholesale prices.
Even if you did that short term and saved half up that would be an easier note to handle.

CS-SignSupply-TT

Merchant Members!

I believe I45 Signs is in your neck of the woods. Sub it and SMILE :Big Laugh all the way to the bank!

Mike F

Can't really give you any advice on your predicament, but that movie was the first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title. Awesome film, I still jam out to the sound track from time to time.

"Cows.... I hate cows worse than coppers!"

Steve C.

Can't really give you any advice on your predicament, but that movie was the first thing that came to mind when I read the thread title. Awesome film, I still jam out to the sound track from time to time.

"Cows.... I hate cows worse than coppers!"

"Oh George, not the livestock".

FatCat

If you can get by with subbing, that is what I would do for now and save for your new printer in the meanwhile. The industry is in flux, new latex models are coming on line, solvent prices are dropping and saving for a new printer might put you in a really good spot in 1-2 years.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
with interest rates now, it's almost free money.

play the 0% credit card game and pay very little interest. I paid off my house in 6 years by flopping large balances on 0% interest credit cards until it was paid off. I'm doing the same on my shop building. look for credit card offers that have little or no transfer fee and your off to the races....

Mosh

Save the cash, or like ddarlak said play the 0% card game. After the 12 months just transfer it to another card. I bought a semi trailer doing this, paid it off in 6 months but I didn't tie up and of my cash.

BTW, we thought you were a toad....