• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dang you IJ35C!

jfiscus

Rap Master
Ive given up on trying to use 8509 Lam. I had a feeling that was part of the issue with a past job I did for someone. Using Oraguard 210 on the IJ35C and going very well with it now.

Same here, 210 on IJ35c, no problems or complaints on short/medium-term signage!

Wiggum PI

8509 is promotional grade crap with no UV stability whatsoever, only the cast 3M lams seem to stand the test of time here.

J

john1

Yeah well 3M markets it as matching laminate to those unaware of it sucking

ij 35 is best suited for ooh and transit... no film lam will really compliment the vinyl. We produce tons of bus backs and do many 1,2& 3 sheet rail/subway posters with this media. never film lam always UV liquid lam/clear coat for the medias real intended applications which is short term transit, rail and bus advertising....

3m product bulletins are very misleading as to what ideal applications for there promo products are really intended for....