• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dark Brown or Bronze Sintra Type mateial

rob nichols

Unable to locate a dark brown or bronze Sintra type material. Anyone know of a material other than ACM. Need 1/8" - 3mm. Thanks in advance

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I haven't heard "potato chip" used as a verb in this way before. Definition please?

I think he means..... cup, warp, belly up, twist, etc. When you put potato chips in the deep fryer, they change shape drastically. He was probably just exaggerating for effect. :wink:

T_K

I think he means..... cup, warp, belly up, twist, etc. When you put potato chips in the deep fryer, they change shape drastically. He was probably just exaggerating for effect. :wink:

That's the image that came to mind, but I've learned to not assume I understand 100% of the time.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That's the image that came to mind, but I've learned to not assume I understand 100% of the time.

Haha......... not around here. 94.6% of the time, no one will get back to you. You can ask questions, which need answering and the jacka$$ who made the remark never shows his/her face again........ and you're left never knowing or assuming, so just learn to presume. :wink: