Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

database

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by 10sacer, Sep 29, 2010.

1. 10sacer

10sacer Active Member

Apr 30, 2008
    Concord, NC
    I know this is far and away from sign stuff - but does anyone know a really good Microsoft Access or Excel person who can make a custom database for me. I have Quickbooks and accountants for the money stuff and I made my own work order/job ticket forms in Acrobat, but I am struggling with exactly what I want for inventory management to track incoming and outgoing and usage levels.

I have looked at most of the affordable estimating packages and figure if I take a little piece from each one - I can get someone to just build what i want.

I am sure that if I can just explain to that person what I am looking to achieve that they can easily knock it out.

Thanks,

Sean

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    maybe check out software freelance sites?

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    My recommendation would be to consider the database software known as FileMaker. It has been around for more than 20 years and is incredibly powerful, well supported and easy to use. In addition, there is a huge group of qualified developers and trainers.