• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dat's a spicee meataball..........................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh wow.............

Every Thursday, my wife brings in lunch for everyone here at the shop. I generally don't partake, but I did today. Got a large meatball sandwich with roasted red peppers, grilled onions [sauteed], Parmesan cheese and mozzarella. Oh my goodness, but was that masterpiece good. I ate the whole thing and now I'm stuffed.

Ever get that feeling like you don't wanna move, let alone go back and do any work ?? I feel like going to sleep for a day or so. This is worse than after Thanksgiving Dinner.

Gonna do some quotes, so I don't hafta move around too much.... egads. I'll look around at inventory and make it look like I'm working. Ugh, this is such a good feeling and bad feeling at the same time.

:pops_blinking: I's fool.......... burp...

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Dang now I have the urge to feel like that also, time to go find a good meatball sandwhich place around here!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh yeah, I never get Chinese for lunch. I just pig out on that stuff. :Big Laugh