• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Day 2

d fleming

Day two of cleaning 10 year old vinyl off a bucket truck with chipper box from tree service. Crew is removing glue and buffing out ghost with rubbing compound for application to start so truck can be back in service tomorrow. All that and lettered a 16 foot trailer yesterday. Must be spring. I'm a whipped pup, but a whipped pup with beer money, lol.

Attachments

• cleaning roberts tree truck.jpg
    cleaning roberts tree truck.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 53

d fleming

Not the first or the biggest truck I've done for this customer. Finished at 8:30 last night. Priced right. Removal per man hour. I had just enough material in stock to cover it. Literally. Vendor sent 651 instead of 951 by mistake. I used every scrap of gold metallic I could lay my hands on but we made it happen. That and an entire tub of compound, lol.

Z SIGNS

I am jealous.You guys out there working in shorts.This was us just a
week ago in NJ
attachment.php

Attachments

• install in storm.jpg
    install in storm.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 46

Suz

Beer Money, that's nice! :)
We had some good sunshine here in WA State yesterday too! Worked inside but opened the shop windows.
Warmer days are here. Except for a nice bout of rain last Sat and Sunday!