• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Day/Night vinyl

losangelessigns

Where can I purchase like 10 yards of day/night vinyl(black)? I called up Fellers and they told me that I need to purchase a full roll from3M, which is 48"x 50 yards at $900.00

John in Cali

Hello from down the street (almost). Have you tried McLogan? They are very close by, reasonably priced and have always been able to get what I needed.

The Dotted Line

The Dotted Line
Day/Night Film

Los Angeles Signs,

Hey there. Did you have any luck finding this film? I think what you're looking for is the Day/Night film versus the Dual Color film (which I see some referring to). We are also looking for a small amount at this time, so I'm curious if you were able to locate it or actually purchase some of this material. The one we are after is 3635-0171.

Please let me know if you've had any luck and/or if you'd be willing to sell a bit.

I appreciate the help.

Thank you,
James