• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Daytona 500 Tickets!!!!

rcook99

The wife and I are heading to Florida with the kids to visit family. We have been thinking about going to the race. The tickets we usually get from a friend are not available.

I thought I would check to see if anyone here on 101 had any available for sale. Feel free to post or PM me with details.

:thankyou:RC

ova

I have never bought tickets for any NASCAR race in advance. At Daytona, just take a walk down the highway on the front stretch of the Speedway. There is always someone selling tickets. Wait until about half an hour before the race and most times you'll be able to get them a little cheaper. Do your home work so you don't get ripped off. Make sure the tickets are legit. There's people out there selling fake tickets. Look for the serial numbers and other markings on the tickets. If you're not familiar with the seating at the track, get a seating chart and check out exactly where the seats are that they're selling.

One year I lucked out and found a guy who had a fight with his wife. Turned out his wife's sister and her husband were also going. He had four tickets that wouldn't sell. I bought all four for the price of three. With it being just me and my wife the two extra seats made it nice and roomy.

PGSigns

Just call the track. None of the tracks have been selling out for the last year or so and have good tickets available right up till raceday. At Richmond last year they had 10,000 empty seats at a track that has sold out for every race for the last 15 years.
Jimmy

rcook99

I will give the track a call. Thanks Geiger!

OVA I appreciate your thoughts but I prefer to know that I have legit tickets and don't want to take a chance on getting ripped off.

cajun312

I saw over the weekend while watching the Rolex 24hr race at Daytona that the track has a special going for seats on the backstretch next to the Budweiser beer pavillion. They have motel packages available with the seats.