• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Deal on a computer..

binki

it looks like you only get the box for that money. for the same amount you can get a cheapo at tiger direct and get the monitor, keyboard, mouse with it.

Techman

Thats a nice price for an i7 with
2.66GHz Intel Core i7-920 Processor, 9GB DDR3 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250, Blu-ray and SuperMulti DVD+RW, Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n, HDMI, Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit - HP Refurbished

But it is refurbished. Whatever that means. REfurbished usually means the machine was returned and the vendor removed any junk software. Thats it. So it doesn't mean anything other than selling a used machine with a warranty intact.

However, $40 bux shipping is a little over the top. Why they insist on those high shipping costs is beyond me. I just shipped a box to MAss for less than 30.