• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dear Customer , How do you know so much ?

ronl1975

Customer - Hi I need a sign for my van.

:banghead:

Me - What type of sign ? What part(s) of the van would you like the sign to be ?

Customer - (showing me a picture of his logo on his phone) See heres my logo, I want it blown up on both sides and back of the van.

:banghead::banghead:

Me - Do you have that in a .eps or high res digital photo ?

Customer - See this is digital. My phone is digital, therefore its a digital picture. mpeg I beleive.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Me - Sir if that is the only picture you have, I cannot blow that up. It will look aweful.

Customer - I have this software where I can put the picture in blow it up a little bit. Save it. Put it back in blow it up a little bit. Save it. And keep going ! I do it all the time to make it the size of a piece of paper..

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Me - (Half of me is thinking its wayyy too early for this on a Sat. while the other half of me is just cracking the hell up inside) Heres my business card, go ahead and email me your logo in high res or a .eps and we'll go from there.

dwt

We must have synchronized dumb a$$es at the retail counter today. Race car loser, uhm humm, I mean winner can't understand why 3 hours of cut tape and design is going to cost him $225 if he has to install it.

Sheer genius on a Saturday.