• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dear Terrorists....

GypsyGraphics

Dear Terrorists,
please don't turn me into a firework today... i just wanna go home.
love, gg

my son and i are flying home from the east coast today. he thinks the 4th of july is a bad day to be flying.
do you think they'll kick us off the plane if we're singing a little Katy Perry, Firework?

You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July

Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what you're worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y

Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
You're gunna leave 'em fallin' down-own-own

HAPPY 4th OF JULY EVERYONE!

there's no place like home... there's no place like home... there's no place like home
ruby-slippers.jpg

Last edited:

Tim Aucoin

You made me chuckle this morning Gigi! You'll be fine...
A special Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

And a Happy 4th to all of my wonderful American friends... I'm proud to know all of you! :Big Laugh
:wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag::wavingflag:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
GG-

We're talking about terrorists here...endearment shouldn't be considered.

JB

iSign

I don't know much about terrorists, but if they have there choice... With so many airplanes... I think they would certainly pass on the one with the Katy Perry karaoke going on, so you are halfway home already with that plan! Enjoy your flight, and best of luck to your son on his quest!

iSign

Have a safe flight gg... and log on to let us know if you see any fireworks from above... That would be different!!

phototec

Wow, too bad you are not on a later flight, you could see fireworks going off from over head as you pass over all the major cites like Dallas.

I once flew over Disneyland (at a lower altitude), just as they were shooting off the fireworks, and it was really something the see all the aerial bursts from up above, very different from ground level.

Have a safe flight!

:wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag: :wavingflag:

shakey0818

I don't think you have to worry.Today is a big money making day at 7-11.I'm sure there busy working.Anyway have a happy flight.

Spud Murphy

A person called the suicide hotline in Saudi Arabia to seek help -and the operator asked -"Can you fly a plane?"

skyhigh

do you think they'll kick us off the plane if we're singing a little Katy Perry, Firework?

Doubt they will kick you off the plane.....although its a wonder you didn't get strip searched.

Of course, I'm sure that happens to you quite a bit. :tongue:

GypsyGraphics

made it back safe and sound, but not without major delays. our 6pm flight didn't leave till after 9pm... but on the upside... by then it was dark and we did get to see fireworks as we took off and again as we landed in LA.

the nice, but overly chatty, gal sitting next to me said she didn't like the thought of such a long flight on a damaged plane. at 7pm when they said we could get off the plane if we wanted, becuase they wouldn't know for a few hours if the flight would be allowed to continue... she said "everything happens for a reason, i think they should put us on another plane."

i hate that saying "everything happens for a reason" in the sense that most people say it. of course everything happens for a reason... it's called "cause and effect."

when the plane was finally cleared to fly and the friendly-oh-so-chatty gal didn't get back on the plane... i thought... hmmm maybe she was right after all... lookie here... now i get some elbow room, peace and quiet aaaaand fireworks that don't involve a plane going down :clapping:... is it my lucky day or what?

GypsyGraphics

Doubt they will kick you off the plane.....although its a wonder you didn't get strip searched.

Of course, I'm sure that happens to you quite a bit. :tongue:

i got searched by a lady guard not too long ago... that i thought warranted a cigarette afterwards. went to a concert with four teenage boys...
AND I'M THE ONE THEY DECIDED TO SEARCH??? :help

skyhigh

i got searched by a lady guard not too long ago... that i thought warranted a cigarette afterwards. went to a concert with four teenage boys...
AND I'M THE ONE THEY DECIDED TO SEARCH??? :help

Let me see.....you and 4 teenage boys. Sorry, but I'd have to inconvenience you every time. :loveya:

:ROFLMAO:

that i thought warranted a cigarette afterwards
she did a thorough job then? Lucky you.

TheSellOut

i'll just say this... when i got home... i told my husband i had a confession to make :ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO:

Glad you are home Safe GG!! Just in time for your birthday too!!! Maybe you and the hubby can play a little "Airport Security" for the special occasion!