• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

decal production ideas

graphix45

I need some ideas on the best way to produce 30-40 decals for truck doors. Some will be 20" long and others about 32" long. Some of them will need a solid white background, some only need lettering. The issue is the red & blue needs to be reflective, but they do not want the white background or the small blk lettering to be reflective. I can cut everything and layer it but was hoping for something less time comsuming and less material waste. Thanks for any advise!

Attachments

• JGA Beacon.jpg
    JGA Beacon.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 64

ova

I know white reflective isn't actually white, but you could print the red and blue text on reflective. The ones needing a white relective background will have a retangle box and add the black text in reg. vinyl.

On the reg. white vinyl print the black text and apply the blue/red reflective.

Just a thought

Dave

bcpop

If the design is not over 11.8" tall this can be done on the Gerber Edge. Print the red and blue with transparent and the the areas that need to be white, just print with white.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
This is ideal for Edge printing of 3M reflective with red and blue transparent foils using bleed cuts. Contact me if you want a quote.