• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decal with business card slot

The Sign Goddess

Vinyl Slayer by trade
Wondering if anyone is familiar with the product in the picture? Unfortunately, the picture is all I have. My customer described it as a removable decal with a slot to put a business card. I am in need of a supplier for these, or something similar.

Attachments

• IMG_4066 (1) (2).jpg
    IMG_4066 (1) (2).jpg
    620.4 KB · Views: 180

JBurton

Signtologist
Just going to throw the idea out there, have you called that company to ask who they use for marketing materials?

DL Signs

Never go against the family
You could go with media holders like these. Easier to change out than decals. I know there's all kinds of these on the market, this was just a quick search/ first thing that popped up. Used to use something similar back when I was doing displays, but they were black acrylic.

JBurton

Signtologist
You could go with media holders like these. Easier to change out than decals. I know there's all kinds of these on the market, this was just a quick search/ first thing that popped up. Used to use something similar back when I was doing displays, but they were black acrylic.

Yeah... but one of those is the cost of 50 of the doodads victor found.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Yeah... but one of those is the cost of 50 of the doodads victor found.
True, but all I did was a quick search and grabbed the first one I found, I'm sure there are many options cheaper.
I got squirreled because I liked the holder rather than a decal, I distract easily...

1701301828236.jpeg

The Sign Goddess

Vinyl Slayer by trade

They will use these to leave behind for potential customers so easy removability is key.

JBurton

Signtologist
Could be worth a shot. I'd be calling Spectrum on behalf of one of their competitors though.
Eh, not so much as you would be on your own behalf, assuming you'd like to mark them up and sell them to as many folks as you can. I'd be upfront and honest on the phone, shy of stating 'yeah, in fact one of your competitors is asking me to make something basically identical to this.'