• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decent Window Perf Vinyl for Latex

TopFliteGraphics

Up until now, having only had my printer since June, I have outsourced window perf as the cost per roll never warranted me buying since the jobs have generally been pretty small (pick up truck windows etc) However, my landlord recently replaced all of the windows in our plaza with these HUGE plate glass windows. Each window is 48" * 72" . My neighbors are all asking for window perf now for security and sun reasons (we face west).

What is a decent but not too pricey window perf that works well with a latex printer?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
the cost per roll never warranted me buying since the jobs have generally been pretty small (pick up truck windows etc)
I don't understand this thought process. If your price for every "pretty small" job is in line, then doing several of those jobs pays for the roll of material 10-fold. Same as with banner, or any other vinyl. Why is perf any different?