Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Decent Window Perf Vinyl for Latex

Discussion in 'Vinyl' started by TopFliteGraphics, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Up until now, having only had my printer since June, I have outsourced window perf as the cost per roll never warranted me buying since the jobs have generally been pretty small (pick up truck windows etc) However, my landlord recently replaced all of the windows in our plaza with these HUGE plate glass windows. Each window is 48" * 72" . My neighbors are all asking for window perf now for security and sun reasons (we face west).

What is a decent but not too pricey window perf that works well with a latex printer?

Tags:
  2. BigfishDM

BigfishDM Merchant Member

Jun 22, 2009
    All Over
    I carry a great latex perf, PM your info and I will get you setup.

3. PM sent

4. eahicks

eahicks Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks

Apr 17, 2012
    DALLAS, TEXAS
    I don't understand this thought process. If your price for every "pretty small" job is in line, then doing several of those jobs pays for the roll of material 10-fold. Same as with banner, or any other vinyl. Why is perf any different?