• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decided to go with a different name...new logo

Justinglinn

In the spirit of full disclosure my business card/logo design was inspired by a designer by the name of Ahmed Nagy.

Any and all constructive criticism as always is most welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 177

Jillbeans

To be honest, it has a very generic, "computery" feel.
Definitely make Signs and Designs a bolder font, perhaps a serif font, something more friendly/less cold looking.
What you do (to me) is more important than the name.
Love....Jill

Speedsterbeast

To be honest, it has a very generic, "computery" feel.
Definitely make Signs and Designs a bolder font, perhaps a serif font, something more friendly/less cold looking.
What you do (to me) is more important than the name.
Love....Jill
Agree with Jill. Perhaps a white background- the lime greens really look good with white- and it would be "friendlier"

SignProPlus-Chip

If your a sign company, I would definitely opt for making that aspect more prominent in the design. As it sits it looks like "Signs & Designs" is just a tag line.

I know it's more of a design choice, but i take issue with your lemniscate being broken as well.

What is the significance of the green diamond inside the left of the lemniscate?

Justinglinn

I appreciate all the input so far. Keep it coming. I love the various opinions from all the professionals here. Thanks so much!

justin

artbot

i like it. it might be a bit too moody to brand across what other clients might expect the work you do for them.

Attachments

• infinity light.jpg
    infinity light.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 131

neil_se

"Signs & Designs" looks to elongated to me. Perhaps something narrower or the same font in a narrower version, with the symbol, "INFINITY", and "Signs & Designs" at the same width for better visual alignment.