• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Decorative Simple Arrow

ABPGraphics

Hi everyone,

I need a decorative arrow. I have an account with clipart.com but am not seeing anything that has caught my eye - It is for a women's Boutique so I want it to have a little flair.....:thankyou:

jiarby

we're supposed to know what catches your eye?? check istockphoto.com....

or, gasp, just draw it.... is IS just an arrow afterall, not exactly the sistine chapel!
If you need clipart to make an arrow, well, you know...

ABPGraphics

Oh please..... I know what an arrow looks like in Flexi....no thanks........Like I said its a womans Boutique - It's not necessarily what catches my eye

signguy 55

Draw what you like, scan it and post a pic. On the other hand if you go to all that work you could scan and cut it yourself.

Or google "fancy arrows" or something like that in images and see what comes up. Vectorize and away you go!

ABPGraphics

yea i used to have a font that was all arrows before my computer crashed that I liked to use........I will just take of it!