Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Deep Thinkers

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by phototec, Aug 30, 2013.

1. phototec

phototec Very Active Member

May 23, 2008
    Belton
    I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing.' The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what.' At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case.
    Time for another beer.

Have a Great Weekend everybody....:beer

Tags:
  2. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    bwahaha :thumb:

3. HDvinyl

HDvinyl Trump 2020

Nov 20, 2008
    halfway house.
    Are you a graphic designer?

4. mfatty500

mfatty500 Active Member

May 10, 2010
    Sugar Grove, Ill
    I'm in for the beer, however I'm having a Vodka & Squirt at the moment, as we are finally having summer-like weather here in the Chicagoland area, not going to last long tho. I'll pass on the kick to nuts, iv'e had plenty of hockey pucks to the grapes.

5. James Burke

James Burke Being a grandpa is more fun than working

Jan 2, 2010
    Mitten State
    Absolutely profound!

6. TammieH

TammieH Very Active Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Pacific NW
    But through all the pain a woman my go through during childbirth, there is a reward...

There is no reward after a kick in the giblets.