• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

default job properties issue

gabagoo

In production manager I click on the printer and the job properties opens but we cant switch tabs or make any changes...why is this happening? If you look at the pic you can see that the tabs are being slightly covered by the box in front...when I first opened this file it was not obstructing the tabs...

Attachments

• 2020_02_01_12_24_00_Default_Job_Properties.png
    2020_02_01_12_24_00_Default_Job_Properties.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:

ScottM

I just tried to replicate that.
I opend Flexi PM, double-clicked the printer tab (that opens up the current job listings), and the default job properties opened up without that extra bit you pointed out and I could navigate the tabs.

Do you get the same issue if you open the job properties on a job? Or just the printer default job properties?

Signature Graphix

Wide Format Printing - Signage - Vehicle Wraps
Ive noticed that some default job properties are inaccessible if the printer is in service. Is this always the case for you or have you noticed that it happens while the printer is in operation?

Also, are you loading a job file or sending from Flexi Print & Cut?

Last edited:

gabagoo

This happens when sending from Rip and Print. I just want to go in and make changes when a job is sent out for print so I don't have to continually change it in the rip box in Flexi. A proper user manual would be great to sort this stuff out.