Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

default job properties issue

Discussion in 'Flexi' started by gabagoo, Feb 1, 2020.

1. gabagoo

gabagoo Major Contributor

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    In production manager I click on the printer and the job properties opens but we cant switch tabs or make any changes...why is this happening? If you look at the pic you can see that the tabs are being slightly covered by the box in front...when I first opened this file it was not obstructing the tabs...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    Tags:
  2. ScottM

ScottM New Member

Dec 4, 2019
    Evansville, IN
    I just tried to replicate that.
    I opend Flexi PM, double-clicked the printer tab (that opens up the current job listings), and the default job properties opened up without that extra bit you pointed out and I could navigate the tabs.

Do you get the same issue if you open the job properties on a job? Or just the printer default job properties?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Signature Graphix

Signature Graphix Wide Format Printing - Signage - Vehicle Wraps

Jan 18, 2020
    Florida Gulf Coast
    Ive noticed that some default job properties are inaccessible if the printer is in service. Is this always the case for you or have you noticed that it happens while the printer is in operation?

Also, are you loading a job file or sending from Flexi Print & Cut?

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. gabagoo

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    This happens when sending from Rip and Print. I just want to go in and make changes when a job is sent out for print so I don't have to continually change it in the rip box in Flexi. A proper user manual would be great to sort this stuff out.

5. jwlllpl

jwlllpl Member

May 6, 2016
    Florida
  6. gabagoo

Oct 10, 2006
    Vaughan, Ontario
    thanks for that link

7. jwlllpl

jwlllpl Member

May 6, 2016