• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Default preferences

Drip Dry

Heres the problem.

cut a file with 6 copies.
3 weeks later, I needed just one more.
Guess what.. 6 more copies

Problem is that flexi dosen't set back the "how many copies" setting to 1.
It keeps it at whatever it was set to last.

Does anyone know a way to make it default back to 1 when you leave production manager ?

Maybe a .txt file or something

Thanks
jim

Sign_Boy

Not to be a smart %*! but why not check the settings?

It happened to me once before, now I check it.

javila

I think he means cutting directly from Production Manager Job file.

I doubt there's a easyway to alter that.

signguytom

Nope. Flexi's biggest downfall IMHO. I have several files which contain many different elements that get cut seperately at varying times & quantities. I've gotten to where I just cut however many I need and set the qty back to "1" before I click 'DONE". It helps, but I'm still a little gun-shy and still check in case I spaced re-setting the qty the previous time.

I do feel your pain....

Baz

Always check your settings before you cut. Thats the best fix for that problem.

mark in tx

If you double click on the file in the production manager, it should pop-up a window with every setting and piece of info about the file.
I'm not sitting in font of it right now, but I'm pretty sure quantity is in there and it can be changed, along with many other settings.

Drip Dry

Thanks all.
It's been bugging me, so I thought I would ask.

Something for the wish list. Maybe version 14

Thanks

signguy95

Actually, you just saved it with the quanity set to 6...If you reopen the file change it back to quanity of 1, then just save again, it will be reset for the next time.

I have had the same problem before, but I just started resetting to 1 and saving before closing the file. A little extra step but if your like me, and forget to check...sure saves alot of vinyl!!! lol

Jay