Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Delawarians.........................

Discussion in 'Business Management' started by Gino, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Before I go and Google this and waste some time, does anyone know if it's mandatory to have a 'Commercial' vehicle lettered in that state ?? Doing work or not ??

We just got a new truck and haven't found the time to letter it, yet. Around here, that's fine, but the laws in neighboring states I know might be more strict. I know New Jersey it has to be lettered. Just don't know about Delaware.

If anyone has information on Maryland, I'd appreciate that also. We do a lot of work in these two states and never had the predicament before.

:thankyou: Gino

Tags:
  2. Kwiksigns

Kwiksigns wookie

Feb 17, 2009
    Beltsville, MD
    they don't really care in MD. the only thing that happened was I let somone borrow our old bucket truck, and the police started hassling him asking if he had ID and all this nonsense but when he asked if any of this is required their response was "we just like to know in case you are stealing copper wire"

3. signage

signage Major Contributor

Oct 5, 2005
    Penn
    Gino is you truck GVW over 10,000lbs? If so you need DOT numbers if you are crossing state lines!

4. Gino

Gino Major Contributor

Jun 7, 2006
    PA

No, just barely under it unloaded. We're like 9,400lbs. With me in it.... wa-a-a-y over..... :ROFLMAO: