• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Delivery/tracking software

10sacer

Hello all, we are looking for a new solution for a delivery/tracking software program that our installers can use to get detailed job information for when they go onsite to do installs (or just drop something off and get a signature).
We currently use a product called DeTrack to do this as we have not found anything that is designed specifically for the signage and graphics world. It is clunky at best. No ability to schedule a multi-day install. Have to close out each day of install every day and start over the next day. Can't simply copy one day information to the next day or save information so we can easily retrieve it for a subsequent install. We can upload photos and get sign-offs from customers.
Just looking for a solution that is more geared to this industry and it may be too small for some software company to even care to build what we would need. Just looking to see what everyone else is doing.

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Just looking for a solution that is more geared to this industry and it may be too small for some software company to even care to build what we would need. Just looking to see what everyone else is doing.
Yup, too small of a market with already enough options.

After reading your post I built a quick blush for installations from a template named "Meetings" included with copies of FileMaker software. I changed some colors and fields for photos and a signature, then deployed to iOS for iPad and iPhone, all within 10 minutes. FMGo for iOS is a free app.

grab foo Meetings to Installs.jpg